Your family owning a trampoline was probably a fun highlight from your childhood. Now that you have a family of your own, you might want to give your children something they would enjoy in your backyard. While this activity can be a lot of fun, it causes around 100,000 injuries annually in the United States alone. These injuries can be prevented if your kids jump on a much safer trampoline. So how do you choose the best one for your children’s safety?
In this post, we will go over the best-rated trampolines out on the market right now. We have provided you a rundown of our top 9 picks, as well as description of their best features, pros, and cons. We also have here information on what to look out for when choosing a good trampoline. We hope that after you have read this post, you will be confident enough to make an informed buying decision. Keep reading if you want to know more.
||SkyBound Cirrus 14 Foot Trampoline with Updated Safety Net||9.1|
||Zupapa 15, 14, 12 Foot TUV Approved Trampoline with Enclosure||9.2|
||Skywalker 15 Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline||8.9|
||Giantex 15 Foot Trampoline with Safety Enclosure||9.3|
||Merax 14 Foot Round Trampoline with Safety Enclosure, Basketball Hoop & Ladder||9.2|
||Skywalker 15 Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop||9.5|
||Skywalker 15 Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad||8.8|
||Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure Net||9.2|
||Skywalker 12 Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure||8.9|
- Essential Factors to Consider When Choosing a Trampoline
- Top 9 Picks for the Best and Safest Trampolines
- SkyBound Cirrus 14 Foot Trampoline with Updated Safety Net & Top Ring for 2019 – Exceeds ASTM Safety Rating Construction – Built to Last (Sports)
- Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline with Enclosure net and Poles Safety Pad Ladder Jumping Mat Rain Cover, Blue (12) (Misc.)
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net – Basketball Trampoline (Sports)
- Giantex 12 FT 15 FT Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Outdoor Trampoline for Family School Entertainment W/Safety Enclosure Net Spring Pad Ladder Rain Cover (Misc.)
- Merax Trampoline with Safety Enclosure (Sports)
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net – Basketball Trampoline (Sports)
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline, Red (Sports)
- Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure Net – Gymnast Trampoline (Sports)
- Skywalker Trampolines Round Trampoline with Enclosure, Purple, 12-Feet (Sports)
Essential Factors to Consider When Choosing a Trampoline
Safety is the most important factor that should be considered when choosing a trampoline. Nowadays, it would be very uncommon to find a trampoline that does not come with a safety enclosure. However, it is now up to you to decide which one of the trampolines reviewed in the earlier section has the best safety features.
Size is another major consideration when buying a trampoline. To be able to make this decision, consider how many people will be using it. If you have a large family, it would be wise to buy one that can accommodate more people. If you have a small family, on the other hand, it would also ideal for you to buy just a small one. Another tip is to consider the size of your backyard. If you have a small one, then it would not be advisable to buy a large trampoline.
Round or oval trampolines are traditional, as it provides jumpers with a deeper yet softer bounce. However, if your child is a gymnast, it would be ideal for you to get a rectangular one instead. As with its size, you should also consider the shape and potential space for your trampoline in your backyard.
As a consumer, you would want to buy a trampoline that is strong, stable, and long-lasting. Features including its construction, as well as other accessories such as the rain cover and ladder, are all very important when deciding what to buy. This is where you evaluate if the trampoline gives you a great value for the price you paid for it.
Top 9 Picks for the Best and Safest Trampolines
The following list below presents you the top picks of the best and safest trampolines available in today’s markets:
1. SkyBound Cirrus 14 Foot Trampoline with Updated Safety Net
The SkyBound Cirrus trampoline is an ASTM safety-certified trampoline that features a plush bounce, paired with a topnotch warranty that ensures that you and your family will be able to enjoy it for the years to come. It comes with a high-density and UV-resistant concave safety enclosure net will keep your kids inside it all while preventing contact with the enclosure poles. In addition, its thick and UV-resistant pad provides your kids with an extra layer of protection.
What makes this SkyBound trampoline one of the best is that it has a patented easy-installation design, allowing you to assemble it in less than an hour. The manual comes with an easy-to-follow guide and you can always count on the US-based team of experts to help you if you are having difficulty with the installation.
Another reason to consider this SkyBound trampoline is that it features a 14-foot wide steel frame that is also powder-coated in the exposed areas, preventing premature corrosion and rust. Combined with the brand’s 10-year warranty, this feature is very important, especially if you live in a humid and wet environment.
- ASTM Safety Certified
- Made of high-quality components
- Rust and corrosion-resistant
- 10-year warranty
- Easy installation
- Comes with a high-density and UV-resistant enclosure net
- Might be challenging to lace the safety net
- The netting may not be durable
2. Zupapa 15, 14, 12 Foot TUV Approved Trampoline with Enclosure
The Zupapa 15 14 12 series is a round-shaped TUV-approved trampoline, earning the top score ratings on Amazon. It earned its great reputation as one of the best trampolines in the world through the use of high-quality and high-standard parts and components. Compared to other trampolines on this review, it utilizes longer net poles, which are bungled tightly that makes it more firm and safer for all its users. It features a rust and corrosion-resistant heavy-duty steel frame, making it a lot sturdier and stronger than its alternatives.
Another reason to consider choosing this Zupapa trampoline is that it comes with an additional 108 galvanized springs, allowing to it be comfortable, safe, and with super stretch capabilities. Its accessories include a safety pad, a ladder, an enclosure net, a rain cover, and a T-hook.
- Easy installation
- Provides perfect bounce
- Sturdy netting
- High weight capacity
- 10-year warranty on the frame
- The installation guide might be confusing for some
- The nuts and bolts are of a mediocre construction
3. Skywalker 15 Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline
The brand is dedicated to creating one of the best and safest trampolines for adults and kids. This improved 15-feet Jump N’ Dunk trampoline by Skywalker also features a soft basketball hoop that is safe for use by kids and for the whole family. Indeed, this trampoline would keep you and your family entertained for a long period.
Another great feature of this trampoline is its No-Gap Enclosure technology, the reinforced frame from galvanized steel construction, the thick UV-resistant spring pad, 96 tightly coiled 6.5-inch springs, as well as a dual closure system.
- Available in various colors
- Features a basketball hoop
- The enclosure system comes with padded poles
- Springs are located outside the net
- Easy to assemble
- Warranty on parts and frame
- Assembly hardware not included
- Takes two people to assemble this trampoline
4. Giantex 15 Foot Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
While being one of the newest trampolines on the market now, the Giantex trampoline already received a whole lot of positive reviews from consumers. It features a taller enclosure net and frame, allowing not only kids but also adults who love to play on the trampoline. To add, it can accommodate many people, allowing you and your family to enjoy it more.
This trampoline features a rust-resistant galvanized steel frame and jumping mat, a solid and strong U-shaped leg base, a safe enclosure net with padded protective foam poles, as well as a complete accessory kit that makes assembly a lot easier for you.
- Loading capacity is up to 375 lbs
- Comes with a ladder and rain cover
- Equipped with a durable steel frame and leg base
- Safe for children and adults
- No gap between the enclosure net and mat
- The ladder does not stay on
- Instruction guide needs improvement
5. Merax 14 Foot Round Trampoline with Safety Enclosure, Basketball Hoop & Ladder
The Merax 14-feet round trampoline comes with a safety enclosure, a basketball hoop, and a heavy-duty 4-step steel ladder that makes it convenient for you and your kids. Its frame is constructed with galvanized rust-resistant steel, equipped with a total of six W-shaped legs that adds extra stability. Surely, this trampoline will be safe and enjoyable for you and your family.
Another great reason to buy the Merax trampoline is that its maximum weight capacity is at 330 lbs. In addition, it comes with a high-quality UV-resistant safety enclosure that will protect you from the sun. What makes this a great buy is that the installation requires no complicated hardware.
- Comes with a ladder
- Maximum capacity is 330 lbs
- Made of rust-resistant materials
- Installation is easy
- Safe and enjoyable for kids
- Instructions need improvement
- Might be challenging to put the net on
6. Skywalker 15 Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
Yet another Skywalker product on this review is its 15-Feet Jump N’ Dunk trampoline, which is extremely safe because it comes with a safety enclosure net and pads. These features are very important, as it allows your kids to jump without you worrying about their safety. When you look at it, you will notice that it is a traditional trampoline that is equipped with pads, netting, and a safety zipper at the door.
In addition to the safety features of the Skywalker 15-Feet trampoline, it also features a basketball hoop and ball, giving you and your family more hours of fun. The hoop comes in an easy-attach design and a breakaway rim, getting rid of the possibilities of limbs getting injured or stuck. It also has a dual enclosure system and foam pads, making sure that everyone inside is safe. Lastly, you surely will enjoy this trampoline with your family for a long period because its frame and springs are made of durable and rust-resistant galvanized steel.
- Features the no-gap enclosure technology
- Comes with a basketball hoop
- Durable and stable
- Safe to use by kids and adults
- Equipped with a zipper door for added safety
- The ladder is sold separately
- The Velcro that holds the hoop is of mediocre quality
7. Skywalker 15 Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
Another Skywalker trampoline on this review is the round-shaped 15-Feet Round trampoline, which of course is a great buy because of its quality and size. This trampoline is specifically designed to cater to an extended family, thanks to its sturdy anti-twist frame constructed from reinforced T-sockets and six W-shaped legs for extra stability.
This Skywalker trampoline also features a stay-put enclosure netting interlocked to the mat without gaps, creating a more secure and uni-bodied construction. With its strong and weather-resistant materials, you should expect this trampoline to last for many years, keeping you and your family active and entertained.
- Comes with the no-gap safety enclosure
- Reasonable price
- Available in several colors
- 1-year warranty on the frame
- Safe for kids
- Made of strong and high-quality materials
- Its maximum weight capacity is only 200 lbs
- Instructions need improvement
8. Skywalker Trampolines Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure Net
Unlike the round Skywalker trampolines on this review, this one comes in a rectangular design, along with the brand’s patented no-gap enclosure system, eliminating the hazard between the net and the jumping mat. Therefore, all limbs will be kept safe and out of harm’s way. It also features a padded enclosure system, containing eight upright foam-padded poles for added stability.
Because of its rectangular shape, this Skywalker trampoline is one of the bounciest trampolines while providing an even bounce from both ends. This is an extremely important feature for gymnasts because there will be a superb bounce at any given area of this trampoline. In addition, this trampoline has been tested for durability and safety and has been certified by the ASTM. Overall, this is one of the best rectangular trampolines around the world.
- Features a rust-resistant steel construction
- Comes with a thick UV-protected pad
- Safe to use by kids and adults
- Provides an even bounce
- Features the no-gap enclosure system
- Requires a spacious space
- Installation instructions are not clear
9. Skywalker 12 Foot Round Trampoline and Enclosure
The last product on this review, which is the Skywalker 12-Feet round trampoline, features a reinforced T-bracket construction, providing greater stability at each joint and enclosure. As with the other Skywalker models on this review, this one also comes with the patented no-gap enclosure system and a tightly woven polyethylene enclosure net, which ensures UV protection, as well as durability. It also is equipped with 72 heavy-gauge rust-resistant 5.5-inch springs that ensure superior bounce.
- Stable and secure
- Safe for kids
- Made of high-quality materials
- Enclosure net ensure UV protection
- Features the no-gap enclosure system
- Requires two people to install this trampoline
- Small in terms of size
Now that we have discussed everything there is to learn about the best and safest trampolines, it is now up to you to decide which one is a great bang for your buck.
While these trampolines all come with outstanding features, we are sure that you will now be able to narrow down your choices into choosing only the best.