Are you an RV owner looking for the best RV covers? Whether you are looking for the best RV covers for sun or winter, worry not. This article is for you. We will provide you with a range of information regarding RV covers, how to choose them, their types and much more. We will also take you through the best RV covers reviews obtained after intensive research on the current market.
Jump straight to the Reviews Section
||Classic Accessories OverDrive Deluxe Class C RV Cover||9.9|
||OOFIT Class C Motorhome RV Cover||9.6|
||Camco ULTRAGuard Class A Cover||9.7|
||SavvyCraft Class C RV Motorhome Camper Cover||9.1|
||Classic Accessories OverDrive Class B RV Cover||9.2|
||iiSPORT Class C Long Water Repellent RV Covers||9.4|
Jump straight to the Reviews Section
- Things to consider when buying an RV cover
- What are the advantages of having a cover for your RV?
- Top RV Covers Reviewed 2023
- Classic Accessories Over Drive PolyPRO 3 Deluxe Class C RV Cover, Fits 23′ – 26′ RVs, Model 3, Air Vents, Water-Repellant Top Panel, Durable, Breathable, Resists Tears and Rips, Grey/White (Automotive)
- OOFIT Extra-Thick 4-ply Class C Motorhome RV Cover, Fits 26′ – 29′ RVs, Breathable Anti-UV Motorhome Cover with Adhesive Repair Patch & Storage Bag (Automotive)
- Camco ULTRAGuard RV Cover | Fits Class A RVs 38 to 40-feet | Extremely Durable Design that Protects Against the Elements | (45736) (Automotive)
- SavvyCraft Upgraded Class C RV Cover, Breathable Waterproof Tear-Resistant Class C Motorhome Cover Fits 26ft-29ft Long Class C RV (Misc.)
- Classic Accessories Over Drive PolyPRO3 Deluxe Class B RV Cover, Fits 23′ – 25’L x 117″H, Compatible with Motorhomes/Trailers/Camper Vans, Universal Fit, RV Accessories, Grey/White (Automotive)
- Class C Motorhome Cover Fits 23′ – 26′ Long – iiSPORT Water Repellent RV Covers w/Reflective Panels, Intergrated Strap Buckle, Multiple Zippered Panels for Easy Access (Misc.)
Things to consider when buying an RV cover
Here are the factors to consider when looking for the best RV cover for the money you have.
Some materials such as polypropylene are ideal for protection against UV rays but not completely waterproof. Others like polyester are known to be water repellent. Choose the material depending on the climatic condition of your area.
Before the purchase of motorhome covers, ensure that you precisely measure the RV cover so that you do not purchase an oversize or undersized cover. A good idea is to always add at least 2 feet on the actual measurement of height and length.
Choose RV covers which provide enough accessories to help tighten the RV as much as possible. These include adjustable tension panels, buckles, straps, etc. The accessories make the installation process easier and less time-consuming.
Entry and ventilation
Look for a cover that can allow you inside without having to remove the whole cover. Also, go for covers that have breathable materials to prevent your recreational vehicle from becoming stuffy.
The type of cover that you need will largely depend on your type of RV. While some covers are made suitable for a variety of RVs, others are specifically made for one type of motorhome. Here are the types of covers available for various RVs.
Motorhome covers class a are covers made for the largest sized RVs and can be between 28 to 42 feet long and at least 8 feet tall.
A Class B RV is commonly referred to as a conversion van. Simply this is a van that has been converted to an RV. A Class B cover measures between 20 to 30 feet long and at most 8 feet tall.
These are somewhere between a Class A and a Class B. They are 20 to 33 feet long with a height of up to 12 feet. In most cases, Class C RVs are huge tracks that are modified to a motorhome.
These are those that will need to be towed to move. They can be the same size or larger than a Class A. The recommended measurements for such covers are up to 14 feet tall and 46 feet long with more straps and buckles than other RVs.
The Pop-Ups or folding trailers also need to be towed just like the fifth wheels but are much smaller in size. Usually, these RVs’ covers measure up to 28 feet long with a height of 8 feet.
Toy Hauler RV
A toy hauler’s cover can be as small as 20 feet long and 10 feet high or as large as 40 feet long.
Travel Trailer RV
The measurements of this RV’s cover also range between 20 to 40 feet long with a height of around 8 feet.
What are the advantages of having a cover for your RV?
- It protects your RV against harsh weather conditions
- Gives protection against damage from sun rays
- A cover will make the RV less conspicuous and hence not easily noticeable by thieves.
- Offers a form of cheap insurance against the damage of your RV
Top RV Covers Reviewed 2023
1. Classic Accessories OverDrive Deluxe Class C RV Cover
The first on our list if a product from Classic Accessories: the OverDrive PolyPRO 3 Deluxe Class C cover. Many RV owners refer to it as one of the best motorhome covers class c specially designed to offer maximum protection to your RV from destruction from violent weather conditions. This cover is designed with front and rear tension panels that are adjustable and elastic corners to give a custom fit to any RV measuring 23 feet to 26 feet long that is up to 122 inches from the ground to roof.
Some impressive features of these covers are its fast drying characteristic from the PolyPRO material and in-built ventilation system which minimizes wind stress and inside moisture. This makes it an ideal choice for anyone looking for covers that can protect their RV from heavy rainfall, dust, snow, strong wind, and scratches during winter.
- Has a zippered panel for quick and easy entry to the RV.
- Easy to use
- Has tension panels to offer a custom fit
- Perfect for rainy and wet weather
- A bit tricky to put on
2. OOFIT Class C Motorhome RV Cover
The main reason many invest in a good motorhome is for the protection of their RV all year round—this cover will provide exactly that. In fact, the OOFIT Class C RV cover is one of the best quality RV covers. It is made using thick, durable 4-ply top and single-ply sides, and breathable material to offer protection against the rain, snow, and UV rays. On top of that, this cover has double stitched hems which make it tear-proof to shield scratches on your RV.
Installation of this cover is very easy and straightforward since the cover is well designed with reflective panels on the front part of the cover, fluorescent zipper lines indicators, and fluorescence zipper heads. Its manufacturers have also included elastic hem corners and tension panels that ensure the cover fits perfectly in any standard sized RV.
- Fits perfectly
- Has zippered panels on the front back and sides for easy access to the RV.
- Made of heavy, durable, and breathable material
- Ideal for both sunny and wet weather
- Quite heavy and tricky to install
3. Camco ULTRAGuard Class A Cover
Are you looking for the best RV covers for snow? This would be a perfect choice. The ULTRAGuard is made from a triple layer SFS top panel that repels rainwater and snow offering topmost protection against the damage of your RV.
Measuring 116 inches (height) x 102 inches (width), this cover comfortably fits 40 feet Class A RVs. The sides are made of heavy-duty polypropylene material which is strong enough to protect your RV yet breathable to ensure it is well ventilated. Also, there are zippers that enable you to easily access your doors and RV storage.
- Easy access
- Sturdy design
- Can withstand harsh winter weather
- Made of breathable material
- A bit oversized
4. SavvyCraft Class C RV Motorhome Camper Cover
This is yet another motorhome covers class c ideal for winter. The top panel is made of thick, durable four-ply SFSZ fabric which protects RV from snow and rain and at the same time vents inside moisture. Its sides are made from polypropylene which reduces wind stress during the stormy days.
Additionally, there is an integrated air ventilation system and single layer sides to ensure air circulation at all times. You will have no trouble accessing your RV since the manufacturer has included zippered side panels that allow access to the doors and engine areas.
- Made of thick durable material
- Fits perfectly
- Easy access
- No instructions included
5. Classic Accessories OverDrive Class B RV Cover
Are you looking for a Class B RV covers for winter storage? The Deluxe Class B from Classic Accessories is what you need. The covers fit RVs measuring between 23 to 25 feet long and are up to 117 inches in height. The good thing about these covers is that they have tension panels on the front and back and elastic hem corners which allow it to perfectly fit your RV.
The OverDrive PlyPro 3 can also be used as an RV cover for UV protection since polypropylene will protect your RV from damage from rain, dirt, scratches, snow, and even sunshine. You can easily access your vehicle via zippered panels on the doors and engine areas.
- Made of quick-drying material
- Includes 3-year warranty
- Easy to access
- Has an integrated air vent system
- Material is a little thin
6. iiSPORT Class C Long Water Repellent RV Covers
Adding to our repellent motorhome covers for sale is Class C motorhome from iiSPORT. It is made from heavy-duty polypropylene fabric which makes it durable and resistant to damage from rains, winds, and snow. For more security, this cover has elastic hemlines and double stitched seams that remain intact even in harsh weather conditions.
Like all the other covers on our list, this one too allows easy side door access. On top of that, it has a very good air vent system for proper aeration and reduced wind stress. If you have a standard sized vehicle, then this cover can comfortably cover your spare tire and rear bumper.
- Easy access
- Has a 3-year warranty
- Can withstand harsh weather
- Has reflective panels to ensure trailer is visible even at night
It beats all logic for you to let harsh weather and climatic factors cause damage to your RV whereas a cover would act as cheap insurance for you. However, remember to put into consideration all the factors outlined above before you settle for your choice of the best RV covers on the market.
In a nutshell, before purchasing cover for your RV, then consider the type, material, installation process, access, and size. This way, it is easier to purchase a cover that fits your exact preferences.