Teton Sports Celsius XXL 0°F / -18° C Sleeping Bag
- It’s huge
- You can unzip it to make two big quilts
- The mummy hood will give extra warmth
- Inner lining of flannel is very comfortable
- Has extra cushioning on the zips and shoulders to keep all cold out
- The sturdy Taffeta shell will withstand many years of use
- Comfortable metal pulls for the two-way zippers
- This is definitely not a backpacking sleeping bag because it is too bulky and heavy for hitchhikers.
- You do not need this bag if you are small bodied as you shall leave a lot of space unused. This affects your ability to remain warm in cold temperatures.
Do you turn endlessly in your sleep? Do you stretch yourself in almost any imaginable style? Most people love their space when they lie down. If you are like them, camping does not have to spell doom to your sleeping habits. You can enjoy it as if you were sleeping on your own bed, while out hiking or camping. All you need is to find the best sleeping bag with a lot of space. There are many in the market. While they share many features, for every sleeping bag, there is that one feature that sets it apart from the rest. Of all the large-sized sleeping bags out there, the Teton Sports Celsius XXL 0°F / -18° Sleeping Bag takes all the accolades.
This is one of the most comfortable sleeping bags, as it is quite spacious, thus giving you a similar experience to your bed at home. If you choose to camp along with your mate, you just need to zip two of these bags together for more convenience, even though one bag can fit you both, but with less comfort. Moreover, once you tuck yourself into this bag, you remain warm even in snowing temperatures thanks to its topnotch insulating ability. On the other side, the bag can be a bit heavy making it an unfavorable backpacking sleeping bag. But if you go car-camping, then the excellent features of the sleeping bag shall make you fall in love with sleeping in it.
- Measures 2 (H) x 39 (W) x 90 inches (L) (~5 x 100 x 228 cm) when unpacked
- Measures 17 x 12.5 x 12.5 inches (~43 x 32 x 32 cm) when packed
- Weighs 7 lbs (~3.2 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 0° F (-18° C)
- Comes with Three S zipper plus zipper guard to prevent snagging
- The shell is made of Taffeta
- Lining is made of polyester flannel (100% brushed)
- Comes with either right- or left-hand zippers
- Comes with huge Oxford Stuffing Sack with compression straps and drawstring
- Comes with internal storage pocket
- Made with hollow fiber insulating technology – SuperLoft Elite™ for extra warmth
- Available in green, grey and black colors
- Has a mummy-styled hood
The sleeping bag comes with a limited lifetime warranty meaning that should it break down due to a workmanship or manufacturing defect, you will have it replaced at no extra cost on you.
If you want to bring the comfort of your bed to the campsite, this is the bag for you. Especially if you go camping in winter.
It is a huge sleeping bag, which can accommodate your kid or partner (only if you are not a heavy and big person).
This bag is not for you if you go backpacking. It is huge and quite heavy when packed. Buy this one is you go car-camping.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.