Coleman Comfort Control Sleeping Bag
- You can easily adjust the bag for warmer weather especially if you only want to cover your feet so that you stay warm.
- A nice spot to place a pillow that keeps it off the ground and prevent its possibility of getting dirty
- Its extra size allows for more comfort
- The bag has a single piece inner “sheet” that is sewn in on its one edge and the bottom. It also has a button attachment, which allows you to anchor it.
- Its machine-washable
- Great ZipPlow features ensures zipping without snagging
- RollControl mechanism for easy packing
- Comes in regular (Adult) size and XL size
- Not suitable for use in the extremely cold weathers. Its use is limited to its temperature rating only.
- Quite bulky and relatively heavy
While there are many sleeping bags available in the market, not all of them can give you a warm and comfortable rest.
Introducing the Coleman Comfort Control Sleeping Bag. This sleeping bag gives you nothing less than a convenient and a comfortable rest throughout the night in temperatures down to 30° F (-1° C).
With a built-in sheet, this sleeping bag is the perfect option when you are going summer camping. If the night is not warm, you can zip it up and it will provide you with plenty of warmth. You can also zip it halfway so that one half of your body is covered and the other half is not.
This bag has the spot you will place your pillow instead of placing it on the ground. This will prevent it from getting dirty. Again, these sleeping bags roll up and store nicely. To sleep comfortably in warm temperatures, you need to find a sleeping bag that is made for just such conditions, like this one.
- Measures 3 (H) x 33 (W) x 78 inches (L) (~7.5 x 84 x 198 cm) when unpacked (XL version: 3 (H) x 36 (W) x 84 inches (L) (~7.5 x 91 x 213 cm))
- Measures 16.9 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches (~43 x 25 x 25 cm) when packed (XL version: 18 x 9.8 x 9.8 (~46 x 25 x 25 cm) )
- Weighs 5.3 lbs (~2.4 kg) (XL version: 6.7 lbs (~3 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 30° F (-1° C)
- For heights up to 5 ft 11 in (~180 cm) (XL version: 6 ft 5 in (~195 cm))
- ComfortSmart technology to keep the face soft
- ZipPlow technology to avoid zip snagging
- Roll Control system makes packing the bag easy
- ThermoLock System prevents the loss of heat through the zipper
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Can be zipped together with another bag
- Machine washable
- Comes in grey + green color
This sleeping bag comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
The bottom line
This is a one-of-the-kind sleeping bag on the market. At first sight it may look strange, but when you use it once or twice (in different weather conditions), you will appreciate the extent of flexibility of this bag.
This is not a universal sleeping bag though. There is no such thing as a universal sleeping bag at all. If you are going hiking or backpacking, this is not the bag to take with you. It is way too bulky and too heavy – it will take up more than half of your backpack.
Choose it if you are going car-camping.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.