Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag
- Extremely lightweight and ultra-compact
- Very durable
- Easy to pack into its storage pack
- The double layer in the bag prevents the bag from having cold spots
- The stitching of the bag remains intact for a long time
- The hood and draft tube protect your head, while ensuring that your nose is out of the bag
- Not good for wide shouldered people
- The zipper is suspicious, it could snag up on you
Going camping, or any other outdoor adventure should be one of the most memorable experiences you could ever have. One of the ways of making it memorable is to get some good sleep while in the woods or mountains. You can use a Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag if you want to sleep warmly and comfortably.
Its mummy shape ensures that it retains as much heat/warmth as you need. The mummy sleeping bag can be used in temperatures as low as 30 degrees Fahrenheit (-1° C), yet keep you warm. Moreover, it is a compact sleeping bag meaning its light to carry, thus reducing your load. It dries easily when washed.
Given the large size of this bag, it can accommodate heavy as well as tall persons. Its fabric is also very strong and lasts year after year. In addition to all these qualities, it has a quilt construction that keeps cold spots away, hence keeping you even warmer.
Additionally, the bag retails at a very fair price, which helps to keep your outdoor budget at a manageable minimum. The double-layered Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag is a good choice since it can be used when hiking, camping, or even biking.
- Measures 29 (H) x 19 (W) x 84 (L) inches (~73 x 48 x 213 cm) when unpacked
- Measures 7 x 7 x 15.9 inches (~17 x 17 x 37 cm) when packed
- Weighs 2.9 lbs (~1.3 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 30° F (-1° C)
- Made of a 700-g Micro Tekk.7 microfiber insulation; full chest baffle
- 100 % polyester ripstop linings; double-layer construction
- Has a drawstring hood that is contoured for more warmth
- Contains a collar that shields your throat and shoulder from the weather
- Has a draft tube that prevents heat loss
- Double layer offset quilt construction
- Compression stuffing sack
Information about the warranty for this product is unavailable.
The bottom line
The Suisse Sport Adventurer Mummy Ultra-Compactable Sleeping Bag is not the top sleeping bag that is available on the market. However, if you are a not very frequent camper, hiker or biker, it will do well for you.
Do not buy it if you are a big guy/girl. You won’t fit into it.
If you just go camping and don’t do backpacking, it is quite an attractive buy for general camping or as a backup bag for your quests.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.