The arch support is a key consideration when buying a new pair of shoes. However, at times, you need a bit of cushioning if you suffer from pain in the foot. The good news is that orthotic shoe inserts have been designed to provide added comfort. If your shoe is not comfortable enough, all you need to do is to insert them for a perfect fit.
||Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles||9.7|
|Walkhero Plantar Fasciitis Arch Supports Orthotics Insoles||9.1|
||Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles||9.9|
||Copper Compression Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles||9.2|
||Sof Sole Men’s Orthotic Support Insoles||9.3|
||Spenco Rx Lightweight Orthotic Shoe Insoles||9.0|
||Hydrofeet Dynamic Liquid Massaging Orthotic Insoles||9.3|
||HappyStep Memory Foam Insoles||9.1|
||Hydrofeet Liquid Massaging Orthotic Insoles||9.2|
The shoe insoles will absorb shock and disperse the pressure when you are walking or running. They can also help you to minimize the pain that can occur as a result of fallen arches as they provide that extra padding to the feet.
- How to choose the best full-length orthotic shoe insoles?
- The best orthotics shoe insoles for arch support
- Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles (Apparel)
- Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles – Shock-Absorbing Arch Support and Cushioning for Plantar Fasciitis (Apparel)
- Copper Compression Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles. Anti-Fatigue Foot Pain Insole. Guaranteed Highest Copper Content Shoes Insert. Orthotic Shoe Inserts with Arch Support. Sole Inserts for Men + Women (Health and Beauty)
- Sof Sole Insoles Men’s AIRR Orthotic Support Full-Length Gel Shoe Insert, Men’s 9-10.5 (Sports)
- Spenco Rx Comfort Thin Lightweight Cushioning Orthotic Shoe Insole, Women’s 11-12.5/Men’s 10-11.5 (Health and Beauty)
- Hydrofeet Shoe Inserts Size XL (M 11-13) (Health and Beauty)
- Happystep Orthotic Memory Foam Insoles Shoe Inserts (Size M: US Men 6-8 or Women 7-9) (Health and Beauty)
- Hydrofeet Shoe Inserts Size L2 (W 11-12) M 9.5-10.5 (Health and Beauty)
- Our final thoughts
How to choose the best full-length orthotic shoe insoles?
There are many orthotic shoe inserts for flat feet that are available in a wide range of styles and lengths and therefore, it should not be hard for you to choose one that perfectly fit your feet. Here are some of the factors to consider when choosing the best orthotic shoe insoles:
- Fit. You should bear in mind that the only reason why you are buying the shoe insoles is that you want to make your walking or running more comfortable. This is why you need to get one that will fit perfectly. Choosing a shoe insole that raises your foot or presses it on the upper shoe will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Durability. Choose a product that will last for a long period of time. It should be made of durable material. It should also provide sturdy support. In most cases, shoe insoles that have been designed for athletic are stronger and durable. Therefore, take time and pick one that will provide the best result.
- Arch support. The best full-length orthotic shoe insoles should be able to support the arch without having to push it high. This is important as it helps to reduce the stress that is otherwise put on the arch while you are stepping down. Ensure that it provides the right height when you are wearing shoes.
The best orthotics shoe insoles for arch support
To help you make the right choice, we have reviewed the best orthotic shoe insoles in the market today.
1. Powerstep Original Full Length Orthotic Shoe Insoles
The Powerstep Original full-length orthotic shoe insoles are a great choice for handling and minimizing pain that is caused by plantar fasciitis, arch or heel pain, metatarsal pain and arch pain. It has a flexible support shell built-in arch support and a heel cradle that helps to improve stability. One thing we loved about the orthotic shoe insoles is that they are a good choice for providing arch support for knees.
- Made in the USA
- Heel cradle that ensures additional support on impact
- Easy to move from one shoe to the other
- No need to trim
- Some users find them wide
2. WalkHero Plantar Fasciitis Arch Supports Orthotics Insoles
The Walkhero Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles provides arch support that can go a long way in improving leg and foot alignment, minimize comfort and release the pain and stress caused by flat feet, arthritis, bunions, and diabetes. It is a perfect choice for alleviating pain as a result of foot and heel conditions like plantar fasciitis, flat fee, and foot arch.
This insole has been designed for the purpose of daily use. It offers moderate support and control in walking as well as casual hiking. It has a deep heel cup that is a good choice for the correct positioning and protecting your heel as a result of the heavy impact that occurs when landing as you walk.
- Tough arch support that provides more comfort
- Perfect mobility
- Great pronation control to provide pain relief
- Good fabric that minimizes friction and maintains foot’s coolness
- Hard as compared to other brands
3. Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles
The Powerstep Pinnacle Shoe Insoles have been designed to provide maximum but controlled cushioning improving the shoe’s comfort. It has arch support that is flexible and has a deep help cradle that ensures added stability and support. The shoe insoles are a great choice for pain that is as a result of plantar fasciitis, pronation, arch discomfort, and metatarsal pain.
They are also a good remedy for tired and sore feet, flat feet and many other foot conditions. The insoles are suitable for different types of arches such as high arches, neutral and low arches.
- A fabric that stays cool, dry and odor-free
- Effective for pain relief
- Great in providing foot stability
- Cases of their collapse after repeated are common
4. Copper Compression Plantar Fasciitis Feet Insoles
If you want reliable orthotics shoe insoles for arch support, you should consider the Copper Compression plantar fasciitis feet insoles. These insoles have been designed to provide support for sore and stiff muscles. They have a great anti-fatigue design that is suitable for absorbing shock all day long.
They are a great choice for sports, running, arch pain, walking, plantar fasciitis, and people who spend the whole day on their feet. They are also quite versatile and can be worn for any kind of activity. The shoe inserts can fit well in any kind of shoe.
- Can be trimmed to fit any shoe
- Suitable for supporting sore muscle joints
- Very comfortable
- Long lasting
- Not very effective in relieving pain
5. Sof Sole Men’s Orthotic Support Insoles
There are many patients out there whose current inserts are aggravating the pain from plantar fasciitis. If that describes you, it is time to seek a better alternative. One option that is worth considering is the Sof Sole Men’s orthotic support insoles. This is among the orthotic shoe inserts for plantar fasciitis that comes with a reinforced nylon stability plate that can help to improve motion control.
There are air bubbles in the heels as well as an arch insert that absorb shock when going through activities that require high impact. The top is covered with a fabric that gets rid of moisture and keeps your fit cool and dry while performing athletic activities. This material has been treated to prevent the growth of the bacteria that causes odor.
- Air bubbles in the heels and an arch that is able to absorb shock
- Available in different sizes
- Reinforced nylon arch that increases motion controls
- Available in 4 different sizes
- Too small for certain kinds of shoes
6. Spenco Rx Lightweight Orthotic Shoe Insoles
If you need an orthotic shoe inserts arch support, the Spenco Rx Comfort lightweight cushioning orthotic shoe insole is the right choice for you. This is because it comes with a cushioning layer that is able to absorb shock and impact as well as maximum comfort.
The shoe insert is not only of good quality but it has a perfect finish. It is also lightweight and provides a good cushion for the thickness. This can be easily trimmed to your preferred length.
- Perfect finish
- Great cushion for its thickness
- Can be easily trimmed to the light length
- Size 12-13 is quite narrow for some shoes
7. Hydrofeet Dynamic Liquid Massaging Orthotic Insoles
One thing we loved about Hydrofeet Dynamic liquid massaging orthotic insoles is that they adjust to the unique structure of your foot as they contain a liquid glycerin filing which also ensures an equal pressure distribution in the foot. The gel insoles have the ability to withstand weight as well as the impact of light sports and this can go a long way in providing relief.
The orthotic shoe inserts for back pain is a great choice for tired and sore feet as they help with circulation. They can also help to get rid of various medical conditions.
- Good choice for walking or athletic activities
- Contain glycerin gel that is approved by the FDA
- Treated to resist odor mildew
- Adjust to the unique shape of the feet
- Cases of bursting after repeated use have been reported
8. HappyStep Memory Foam Insoles
The HappyStep memory foam insoles are made with high-density memory foam to offer the necessary support and cushioning preferred for all day activities. It is a perfect replacement for manufacturer insoles.
The removable insoles are long-lasting and are made to fit in any kind of footwear. If they are too big for your size, you can always trim them to fit the desired size.
- Can be trimmed to fit
- Made of high-density memory foam
- A bit less spongy
9. Hydrofeet Liquid Massaging Orthotic Insoles
If you have any form of leg problem, Hydrofeet insoles are a good choice for you. The shoe inserts are filled with glycerin to absorb shock and provide that therapeutic foot massage that is suitable for plantar fasciitis feet.
The insoles are suitable for reducing sore and tired feet after a long day. If you have any medical condition, they are a good choice for you.
- Glycerin gel that is approved by the FDA
- Very comfortable
- Can be trimmed to fit well
- Cases of shifting while walking have been reported
Our final thoughts
There is no doubt that foot pain can serve to slow you down and even prevent you from engaging in your preferred activity. Whether this is caused by a health condition or an uncomfortable pair of shoe, you can make use of orthotics to reduce the condition.
Remember that the shoe inserts do not cure leg or foot pain. In case the pain persists, you need to see a medical practitioner. But for the majority of people out there, one of the above shoe inserts can help to alleviate the pain.