Coleman Pack-Away Cot With Side Table
- Extremely easy to set up (only 30-35 seconds)
- Foldable powder-coated steel frame for endurance
- Can sit on the side of the cot without flipping it over
- Supports big people - 80 in (~203 cm) long and with a weight capacity of 300 lbs (~137 kg)
- Detachable side table helps you keep your items organized
- Designed to be extra wide to give you room to turn comfortably
- Your weight is enough to hold it down without wobbling
- Many people find the no-locking concept a bit odd because they have been used to locking frames and legs, but as of yet, there are no reports of the cot flipping over.
- May require you to get a tent that is bigger than 7 feet (~213 cm) long
It is long enough for even some of the tallest people, being all of 6 feet 8 inches (~2.03 cm).
Although it does not lock into place like most of the camping cots, it is sturdily built and once you lie down on it to sleep, it will be held down without wobbling. This is one of the best camping cots for people with huge frames as it can support a maximum weight of 300 lbs (~137 kg) without sagging in the middle.
However, what makes it a winner is the removable table where you can put your personal items, bottles of drinks and other effects overnight. In addition, the sturdy polyester material for the bed gives you a comfortable feel without any bars to your back as you lie down.
- Measures 80 (L) x 32 (W) x 17 (H) inches (~203 x 81 x 43 cm) when set up for use
- Measures 40 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches (~102 x 15 x 15 cm) when it is folded
- Made with a tough and durable polyester
- Heavy-duty steel used to make the Foldable frame
- Has a weight capacity of 300 lbs (~137 kg)
- Detachable side table for drinks, phone, books and other personal items
- Weighs 21 lbs (~9.5 kg)
- Sold with its long lasting carry bag
When you buy a camping cot, you want to be sure it is covered by a warranty. The Coleman Pack-Away cot with side table comes with a one-year limited warranty.
To buy a camping cot requires you to do due diligence so that you get the best one. The Coleman Pack-Away cot with side table gives you more features than most cots in the market, especially because of the detachable side table. If you would like to add a sleeping pad on the cot, go ahead. It will make it even more comfortable for your tired bones.
What do you think?
Have you tried this camping cot? Let us know what your impression is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our camping cots reviews section.