Teton Sports TrailHead 20° F Ultralight Sleeping Bag
- It fits well in the lower sleeping bag compartment of many hiking backpacks
- The zippers of this sleeping bag are taped fully with an anti-snag designs
- Lightweight, warm and durable
- The innovative PolarLite insulation helps in keeping you warm despite the fact that this sleeping bag is thin and light.
- Foot box design that allows you to lie with your toes up and still be comfortable
- The sleeping bag comes with zippered inner pocket to hold your valuables
- It packs down very small in your pack
- Even though this bag is rated to withstand 20° F (-6° C), some users report it to be cold in these temperatures
In fact, what determines whether you will wake up feeling energetic, positive and happy to start a new day is warm and comfortable sleep. The Teton Sports TrailHead 20° F Ultralight Sleeping Bag may be your perfect sleeping bag if you are looking for a comfortable, a decent size and lightweight sleeping bag that will improve your camping or hiking experience. This sleeping bag is quite big and even if you are 6 feet 1 (~185 cm) and 200 lbs (~90 kg), there is no problem.
Compared to most mummy sleeping bags, the Teton Sports TrailHead 20° F is longer and wider. Designed for comfort and weight reduction, the bag has a soft, breathable liner along with an extended foot box that has enough space for your toes.
- Measures 22 (H) x 32 (W) x 87 inches (L) (~56 x 81 x 221 cm) when unpacked
- Measures 14.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches (~37 x 17 x 17 cm) when packed
- Weighs 2.9 lbs (~1.3 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 20° F (-6° C)
- For heights up to 6 ft 1 in (~185 cm)
- Has interior zip pocket for wallet or keys and zipper draft tube
- Ripstop shell (diamond) is totally damp-proof
- The lining is micro polyester – brushed finely
- Loops for hanging
- Hood has a drawstring
- Machine washable
- Carry bag included
- Comes in green/grey and orange/grey colors
This sleeping bag has a limited lifetime warranty.
Having examined it carefully, you can confidently say that the Teton Sports TrailHead 20° F Ultralight Sleeping Bag is good for camping in quite harsh conditions.
It is good for large-framed people as its size allows that.
The bag is ultralight and compact. It is great for hiking in higher altitudes as well as camping trips into the wild in early spring and late fall.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.