Kamp-Rite Oversize Kwik Camping Cot
- Comes with a zipped carry bag where it fits nicely
- It is made with a heavy-duty steel frame powder coated to last long
- Good length to fit tall people
- Takes 400 lbs (~181 kg) without bowing
- Opens and folds fast
- Is very firm on the ground, does not wobble
- Does not make noise/squeak when you lie on it
- It will be hard to fit in your tent if you have a small tent
- If you are short, you will find it a bit high when you want to sit at the edge to wear shoes
And that is not all because this camping cot comes with its own carry bag that fits nicely and is zipped for easier and safer transport.
With hundreds of positive customer reviews on Amazon, there is every reason for you to buy this cot to make your camping nights rejuvenating with enough sleep. Most people look for the camping cot that they can set up fast when they get to their camp site and one that they can also fold up fast when they wake up in the morning or when they are breaking camp. The Kamp-Rite Oversize Kwik Cot has both qualities because you can set it up in a matter of seconds. With a strong frame of powder-coated steel, this cot is made to last through the outdoor elements.
- Measures 84 (L) x 36 (W) x 21 (H) inches (~213 x 84 x 53 cm) when set up for use
- Measures 42 x 9 x 8 inches (~107 x 23 x 20 cm) when it is folded
- Weighs 24 lbs (~11 kg)
- Can support up to 400 lbs (~181 kg) of weight
- Designed for people up to 6 ft 6 in (~200 cm) tall
- Has drop down pouches to store your small personal items
- Has a carry bag made of D600 Fabric Polyester
- The cot bed is also made of D600 Fabric Polyester
- Under the cot there is a mesh hammock for storage
- The head area is padded for extra comfort
- Comes in black color
There is no warranty information as of now.
There are many single camping cots in the market, but not many of them give as much room as this one. The Kamp-Rite Oversize Kwik Cot has been made with people who have large frames in mind. However, if your camping tent is small, this sleeping cot will not fit in and therefore you had better look for a smaller one.
What do you think?
Have you tried this camping cot? Let us know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our camping cots reviews section.