Coleman Brazos Cold-Weather (20° F / -7° C) Sleeping Bag
- Patented zipper system that helps to plow the fabric from the zipper, thus reducing snags
- The Fiberlock construction material keeps the insulation of the bag from shifting
- The bag is machine washable, which reduces the amount of time you need to clean the bag
- ComfortCuff technology that ensures your face is kept soft at all times
- ThermoLock construction to minimize heat loss when the weather is cool
- You can easily zip two bags together, hence create more space
- Can be a bit difficult to put back into its bag
- Doesn't compress very well. It makes this bag not ideal for backpacking.
They outside of the sleeping bag is made of polyester and the inside lining is a soft tricot-knit.
The sleeping bag is insulated with the plush insulation filling, which won’t shift due to Fiberlock Construction technology. 2-sided zipper installed in the bag is snag proof and prevents the heat from escaping.
When it is warmer, you can just unzip the foot and create ventilation. When it is time to pack the bag, it will be quite easy due to Roll Control System, which keeps the sleeping bag in place for easier rolling and the stuff sack makes packing and storing a piece of cake.
This bag is recommended for people up to 5 ft 11 in (~180 cm) tall. This cold-weather sleeping bag is warm, very soft and washable in the washing machine.
- Measures 3 (H) x 33 (W) x 75 (L) inches (~7.5 x 83 x 190 cm) when unpacked
- Measures 10 x 10.4 x 17.8 inches (~25 x 26 x 45 cm) when packed
- Weighs 5.2 lbs (~2.4 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 20° F (-7° C)
- 100 % polyester (fabric and fill)
- Polyester covering and polyester tricot lining
- Fiberlock™ Construction which prevents insulation inside the bag from shifting
- Thermolock™ System keeps the heat from escaping through the zippers
- Roll Control™ System helps fold the bag quickly and easily
- Comes with a stuff sack for easy packing
- Suitable for persons with height of up to 5 ft 11 in (~180 cm)
- Can be machine washed
- Blue/grey in color
This sleeping bag is covered with a 5-year limited warranty.
This sleeping bag is obviously too heavy and bulky for a backpacking trip. Use it if you go camping by car.
It will keep you warm, but not sweaty if the temperatures don’t exceed 50° F (10° C). If it gets warmer outside, look for another, less warm bag.
If you feel strained in your mummy sleeping bag, this one will set you free – it gives plenty of movement freedom while sleeping.
Some users report that it is quite tricky to stuff it to the bag, but once you practice a bit, it is a piece of cake.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.