Coleman 45 Degree Youth Sleeping Bag
- Can be used comfortably by children as young as six years old
- Can be zipped with another bag to provide greater room
- Can be used indoors for children’s sleepovers
- Has a stuff sack
- Its machine-washable
- Has interior pockets
- Great ZipPlow features ensures zipping without snagging
- RollControl mechanism for easy packing
- Not suitable for use in the extremely cold weathers. Its use is limited to its temperature rating only.
- Only for people up to 5 ft 5 in (~165 cm)
It serves children as young as six years old and remains comfortable for them even as they grow to heights of up to 5 ft 5 in (~165 cm). The bag has a design that glows in the dark, making it a lovely sleeping bag for kids who love stuff with cool designs.
Their small personal items will also be safe in the inner pockets of the bag. Given that kids may be a bit reckless on zips, the Coleman 45 Degree Youth Sleeping Bag provides a system that maintains the zip in order to prevent snagging. You can also squeeze a pillow into the bag as its backside stretches far enough for that. Additionally, you do not need to add a sleeping pad to this bag. It contains a lot of loft in it to keep your kids just fine.
- Measures 2 (H) x 26 (W) x 66 inches (L) (~5 x 66 x 167 cm) when unpacked
- Measures 13.8 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches (~35 x 21 x 21 cm) when packed
- Weighs 2.9 lbs (~1.3 kg)
- Its temperature rating is 45° F (7° C)
- Great for young campers up to 5 ft 5 in (~165 cm)
- ComfortSmart technology to keep the face soft
- ZipPlow technology to avoid zip snagging
- Roll Control system makes packing the bag easy
- ThermoTech® insulation will make your sleep warm and comfortable
- Inner pocket for small personal items
- Can be zipped together with another bag
- Stuff sack
- Machine washable
- Available in three color versions: Illumi-Bug, Kid Camo, Plum Fun
This sleeping bag comes with a 5-year limited warranty. Therefore, you do not have to worry about your investment as any manufacturing or workman defects can be taken care of within five years.
Many inexperienced campers take their kids camping and bring their indoor sleeping bags together (those animal-shaped bags) and get their butts frozen.
The Coleman 45 Degree Youth Sleeping Bag is a great bag for warm and mild nights. Your kids will love it not only because its warm and comfy, but for its colorful looks and glow in the dark.
If you have more than one kid, you can buy 2 or more bags which then can be zipped together – this way kids will have more fun.
What do you think?
Have you tried this sleeping bag? Let other readers know what your experience is. What pros and cons can you list from your experience? It is always great to hear from people who walked the walk and can share their knowledge.
Be sure to check out other great camping cots by visiting our sleeping bags reviews section.